Emirates Airlines Reservations
Emirates, founded and commenced its operations in 1985, is wholly owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai. The largest airline in the Middle East is backed by a fleet of 254 and serving 180 destinations in 81 countries across six continents. Emirates is the second largest airline in the world concerning freight tonne kilometres flown and fourth-largest airline in the world concerning the scheduled revenue passenger-kilometres flown. It has an easy Emirates Airlines reservations process which is mentioned below.
How to book a ticket on Emirates Airlines?
- Open your web portal and type this link in its browsing field
- The BOOK A FLIGHT page will open
- Now you need to define the type of your trip
- Select between RETURN TRIP, ONE WAY TRIP, AND ADVANCED SEARCH
- Enter both of the airports
- Enter your departing date in the case of ONE WAY TRIP
- Enter your returning date in the case of RETURN TRIP
- Select a class between FIRST CLASS, BUSINESS CLASS, and ECONOMY CLASS
- Select MY DATES ARE FLEXIBLE (+/-3 DAYS) if it is required
- Now you need to define the number of passengers as per their age groups
- Click on the SEARCH icon
What are the features and benefits of Emirates Airlines?
- All three classes feature a personal in-flight entertainment (IFE) system
- Emirates offer two types of entertainment systems – ICE and ICE Digital Widescreen
- Over 1000 hours of music and over 100 video-game titles
- Docking capability for Apple Inc.'s iPod portable music and video player
- Over 2000 video on demand and prerecorded television channels
- Emirates offers ICE Digital Widescreen which is an updated version of ICE
- Emirates ICE offers over 600 on-demand movie titles
- 3,500 movie channels, TV shows, music and games
What is Emirates Airlines customer service?
Like all other major airlines, Emirates has a helpline which is efficient in handling the passengers and settling their issues. It opens numerous ways to deal with the air travel aspirants. And some of the topmost ways are phone support, email support, online chat support, offline chat support, and forum support. A passenger can dial Emirates Airlines customer service phone number or ask for live chat in any hour of the day. Offline chat is active when the online option is not active. All the ways we have mentioned here are known for their flexible policies and user-friendliness.